Monday, June 17, 2013

Rolo - Flourish With A Bling June Challenge

Hi there friends!! Hope that those of you who celebrated Father's Day yesterday, had a wonderful day :) Meet Rolo, my darling daughter's chocolate Labbie:) This is my entry for the June challenge over at Flourish With A Bling. This month the challenge is hosted by Amy Prior and she provided this beautiful sketch to work with.





















I used the FWAB Elise Flourish Silver without the matching flowers which I will keep for another time...lol!
I also used papers from Maja Design. I absolutely adore this collection:







Maja Design: Björnbarskakor





















Maja design: Våffla m björnbärssylt





















Maja Design: Våffla m björnbärssylt-bs





















Maja design: Vintage Summer Basics - Memories - bs





















And that is all for today:) Thanks for the visit and keep warm and safe!!xx

Hugs
Cathy
 

12 comments:

  1. Ah Cathy, it is soooo beautiful, love your colours and emblems and of course the photo's!! Can't stop looking - it really is super awesome!!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous.. I love the purple shades of color and adorable photos, a wonderful take on the sketch too.. well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning piece of art. Rolo is beautiful, I would love a chocolate labbie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours and these papers are amazing, you work wonders with them, I adore this page and that gorgeous lab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout, Cathy! I love the flowers and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous ...love those little hearts:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning layout Cathy!! Beautiful take on the sketch - thanks for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, Cathy, these papers are yours! you do such an amazing work with it! love the colors on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply adorable Cathy. Love love love this. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning layout Cathy...the colouring is fabulous! Super details and layering...juuust beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. helpusfish.com

    ReplyDelete